To All Maltese Associations Overseas
24 December, 2000
The Migration Museum will be providing a website containing information relating to all Maltese Associations of Maltese overseas. For this purpose we require the following information:
- A brief history of the Association (about one page), including original President or founder and Council if possible. Date when it was set up.
- The objectives of the Association. What is its current function? What are the current activities? Any annual events?
- The membership of the Association. Who can be a member? How many current members?
- Whether Incorporated, or Affiliated with a State Council or a Federal Council (if such exists).
- Current President and members of Committee
- Postal address, telephone number, fax, e-mail
- If you have a website, include this also.
- If the Association is no longer functioning, date when it was last active, and if possible the reason why it folded up.
Send all information as an attachment by e-mail to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If e-mail facilities are not available, then post your information to:
Chairman Migration Museum
25 Garnet Street
Thanking you for your assistance.
Chairman, Migration Museum
| || || |
We need your support to continue working on this site. Help us.
Text and pictures (c) 2001-2017 Malta Emigration Museum and/or its contributors.
Consultancy, hosting, programming and technical assistance provided by .