How to Help the Malta Virtual Emigration Museum
Thanks for visiting us. That already helps!
You can help us further in several ways, namely:
- Tell your friends about the Malta Virtual Emigration Musuem. This helps us!
- Send in your comments. Tell us what you think about our work and how we can improve.
- Donate Material
Initially in electronic format (or for electronic use), but later on also the objects themselves for permanent exhibition.
- Statistical information about migration and migrants
- Pictorial - old photographs, or photos of important occasions
- Oral - tapes of conversations, music, etc.
- List of publications of Maltese abroad
- List of publications about Maltese Migrants
- Artists of Maltese descent - Visual material, paintings, sculpture, photography, ceramics etc. (digitised or copies)
- Personalities - information about important persons (important dates in their lives, their relatives, their works and contributions)
- Associations - information about existing and defunct associations (their history, work and achievements)
- Historical writing - eg plaques, memorials, origin of street names etc.
- Financially support the project
- Donate some of your time
If you want to go the extra mile, then join our team to collate, file and organise the material we're placing online.
| || || |
We need your support to continue working on this site. Help us.
Text and pictures (c) 2001-2017 Malta Emigration Museum and/or its contributors.
Consultancy, hosting, programming and technical assistance provided by .